International Arts Management
International Arts Management B.A.
Interested in working abroad? The International Arts Management bachelor’s degree prepares you to pursue a career in an increasingly global workplace. The study abroad experience allows you to expand your understanding of cultural policy, organizational structure, and funding in a range of international arts, entertainment and media enterprises. This degree program should prepare you to understand the impact of economic, political, social, legal and cultural policy on Arts Management that dominate the international agenda.
With the Bachelor of Arts in International Arts Management you will have an opportunity to travel to and study at one of the following universities:
- Dublin Institute of Technology- Downtown Dublin, Ireland
- University of East London- East London, England
- Ecole Nationale Superieure des beaux-Arts, - Paris, France
- Bath Spa University- Bath, England
- Rose Bruford College- Sidcup, England
- Tongji University: College of Communication and Arts- Shanghai China
- PopAkademie Baden-Wurttemberg- Mannheim, Germany
- K Arts- Seoul, Korea
Some careers opportunities include but are not restricted to
- Multinational Arts Entertainment Media Companies
- International consulting
- Museums with international branches
- Non Government Organization and International Non-profit organizations
- Government Agencies/Entities dedicated to Arts and Culture
- International Sports Federations
- International Division of Cultural Institutions
|International Arts Management B.A.