1. No flammables, perishables (food, waste, garbage), live animals or insects.
2. You are responsible for leaving the space as you found it. If you are planning to modify the walls in any way this must be discussed with Chris Kerr at email@example.com
). Walls must not have anything attached to them, or graffiti upon them. The school will not supply materials to return the spaces to the way they were.
3. During installation the space should remain open. Please ask work aides to close and lock the door when you leave each day.
4. No alcohol, tobacco, smoking or illegal street drugs.
5. You must also adhere to the general safety rules in the Department and general rules of good conduct outlined in the Columbia Student Handbook.