Application Checklist (MPAC)
When applying to the Movement Pattern Analysis Certificate program you will need to submit the following materials:
- Online Application, with application fee
- Self-Assessment essay: Please answer the following: a) Why do you want to be a Movement Pattern Analysis Consultant, and how has your background prepared you for this field? What do you hope to be doing with your certification five years from now? b) What is your exposure, if any, to Laban Movement Analysis? NOTE: If applying to more than one program, you will have to include all essays in one document.
- Two letters of recommendation: Note that recommenders are notified via email once the online application process has begun.
- An official transcript from any and all colleges/universities attended. Note: business executives applying to the MPAC program may request a transcript waiver from the department (email@example.com).
- The Online Application and corresponding materials can be accessed on our Apply page. Click here if you are ready to apply.
- BA degree or MBA degree. Backgrounds typically include dance/movement therapy, dance, dance education, counseling/psychology, human resources, organizational studies, business/management, and other similar fields.