Jennie Fauls, Assistant Director of First Year Writing
- Jennifer Loeb, Coordinator of Services
- Jennifer joined the English Department in Spring 2009.
- Office: 300-NN
- Phone: (312) 369-8101
- Email: email@example.com
- Patrice Ward-Newkirk, Administrative Assistant
- Patrice earned her B.A. from Columbia College Chicago. She has been employed by Columbia College Chicago since 1997 where she began as a Recorder in the Registrars office. She joined the English Department in Fall 2008. She hopes to one day return to the Theater world to satisfy her hunger and passion for acting, hopefully taking the theater world by storm. Patrice is also a huge sports fan who is an active board member for all of her children’s community sports teams. She enjoys playing softball, tackle football, and baseball. Future aspirations include obtaining a M.A. in Theater.
Phone: (312) 369-8100
- Dokki Kang, Department Technologist
- Dok joined the English Department in the fall of 2005 as a new Department Technologist. His responsibilities include maintaining the department servers, workstations, and computer labs. Other responsibilities include helping faculty and staff with usage of the department computer network.
He is CompTIA A+ and MCSE certified and has a B.A. degree in Management/ Entrepreneurship from Columbia College Chicago. Prior to his arrival, he worked as a Computer Lab Manager for the Educational Studies Department Graduate Programs at Columbia College and as an Academic Coordinator for the Regional Mathematics and Science Center at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Phone: (312) 369-8179