How to Apply
There are three steps required to enroll in HSSI:
- Apply online for admission to the program. The application deadline is June 20th.
- Once you’ve been admitted, register online for your classes. The last day to register is June 27th.
- Once you have registered, pay for your classes. Payment in full is due within five business days of registering.
- Go to the application page
- Create a User Account: Click on “Sign-Up” and provide all requested information.
- Check your email to view confirmation of your username and password for the application system; this could take as long as fifteen minutes. These login credentials are to be used for the application process only. Once you are admitted to HSSI, you will be sent a different username and password for class registration.
- Log on to the application system and you will arrive at the Application Workbox page. To begin your application, select the application name from the drop-down menu at the top of the page: High School Summer Institute 2014
- Complete the application, then click the “submit” button to finish applying for High School Summer Institute. Note: Your application will not be received unless you click “submit.”
Acceptance to the HSSI program will be sent to you via email 3-5 business days after we receive your application. Watch your inbox because this email will contain your “Oasis” ID number and password that must be used to register online for classes
Because class sizes are limited and some classes fill very early, we strongly recommend that you register for classes as soon as you receive your Oasis ID number and password!