The Creative Services department will be conducting photo shoots every Friday featuring Columbia students. This photo series will reflect the lifestyle, energy, vibrancy, and creativity of Columbia student life. Photography will be used for print, environmental, and web applications in the college’s marketing efforts.
If you are an energetic student who rocks your style, read below for more information or contact Jehan Abon at email@example.com.
- currently enrolled student
- GPA is 3.0 and above
Preparing for the shoot
- complete “This is My Columbia Story” questionnaire and submit to Jehan Abon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the shoot should last approximately 1 hour
- location of shoot will vary for each student and will be determined in collaboration with the student and photographer
- do not wear clothing with logos or words
- wear colorful clothing
Scheduling the shootOnce you have submitted your "This is My Columbia Story" questionnaire, the photographer will contact you to schedule your photo shoot and discuss the location for the shoot.