Employment Services is committed to assisting Columbia College Chicago in attracting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff that will strengthen the College by actively contributing to the creative student-centered community.
Careers at Columbia College Chicago:
To explore career opportunities visit our Careers at Columbia College Chicago website for a listing of available positions. You can search open positions and apply using Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM), our online application system.
- Please use Firefox
- Read the “How to Apply” section of the job posting for detailed information about required application materials and deadlines
- Do not use Back, Forward, or Refresh browser buttons as this may cause loss of data or being logged out
- The titles of your attached document(s) should not exceed 60 characters
- If you are applying for a position that requires sample work, zip files should be no greater than 10MB. If your work exceeds this limit, provide a link to your website in your cover letter. To add samples of work: My Career Tools/Add Attachment.
- You will receive written confirmation, via email, that your applicatoin has been received. Make sure to add colum.edu to your safe sender list to avoid correspondence going to your junk folder.
- The hiring department will notify you by phone or email that you are being invited for an interview so make sure that your profile provides your current contact information.
- Please do NOT contact the hiring department or the Office of Human Resources for an update on the status of your application.
- If you experience technical difficulties with the online application process please review TAM FAQs.
- For assistance with problems not noted in the TAM FAQs email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a New User you will need to register by creating a username and password. Once you register you will be able to create your profile. This will allow you to post your resume and apply for open positions. As a Returning User you will be able to login by entering your username and password.
We wish you the best of luck in your career search and look forward to meeting the newest members of the Columbia College Chicago community!
Employment Services Team