About IT Media Services:
IT Media Services supports the technological needs of classes taught in the four multi-media Lecture Halls as well as the Seventy-five Smart Classrooms located throughout the campus.
The IT Media Services staff is also available for consultation regarding classroom equipment usage as well as fielding questions on how best to implement the classroom set-ups to their fullest potential.
If instructors are having problems, there are technicians on duty to provide more assistance, train faculty on how to use the equipment, and repair the equipment when necessary.
- A Dual-booting Mac Mini or Dell computer
- Movie Projector Screen
- Ceiling-mounted Projector
- Stereo speakers
- Internet Access
- Lectern equipped with a Media Control Panel and a computer with a CD/DVD drive
- Guest laptop and external device audio/visual access
- Media Conversion
- Smart Classrooms
- Smart Lecture Halls
How To Video Tutorials:
- For a Quick-Start Video about our Smart Classrooms, please click here.
- For a Video about Using the Computer in the Lectern, please click here.
- For a Video about the Document Camera, please click here.
- For a Video about Hooking Up Laptops (and Auxiliary Devices), please click here.
Email: Tim Bodzioney, Coordinator of IT Media Services & Open Labs, your questions, comments, or concerns at:email@example.com