Connecting to Wi-Fi Using PCs
1. You must have a Wi-Fi card connected to your PC in order to access Columbia's Wi-Fi network.
2. When starting your computer you will be prompted with the window below. Double-click on the connection named Columbia.
3. The window below will pop up showing your computer connecting to the Columbia network.
4. Once connected, the Columbia Network selection should appear as shown in the picture below.
5. Open your internet browser.
6. A verification certificate will pops up. Click Yes to accept the certificate.
7. The Login for Web Authentication page will load. Enter your oasis number and password.
Note: If you recently changed your password, the site may not accept the new password. Please use the previous one if that occurs.