Meet the Team
The Office of Institutional Advancement is the umbrella under which the offices of the Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Advancement Services, Alumni Relations, Campaign, Development, Event Operations, Foundation and Government Grants, work to further the mission of Columbia College Chicago.
We work to build strong support and lasting relationships with various constituencies including: alumni, community members, corporations, foundations, government officials, the media, parents, and friends of Columbia College Chicago. We provide support, expertise, and leadership by:
- Fostering a culture of philanthropy throughout the Columbia College community and nationwide
- Secure individual, corporate, foundation, and public financial resources in support of student scholarships, special programming, building projects, and other campaign initiatives
- Heighten local, national, and international recognition of Columbia College Chicago-the largest school of arts and media in the country
- Value and promote the donor's bill of rights while providing excellent service to our constituents
- Serve as a resource in providing information to the campus community about fund-raising initiatives and constituency relations
- Involve our supporters and friends in the life of the college through a variety of special events and other constituent-specific relations
- Provide valuable networking, professional development, and community building opportunities for alumni
- Provide the necessary resources for the college where the mission calls us to "educate students who will communicate creatively and shape the public's perceptions of issues and events and who will author the culture of their times"