Lost and Found
Have you lost something? Don't Panic!
Here's what you need to do....
- Take a quick minute to thoroughly check your belongings. Be sure that the item is not hiding in your purse, book bag, pockets or other personal effects.
- Back track and proceed to the areas you last remember having the item such as a classroom, computer lab, eatery, or maybe the restroom.
- Check with the security officer located in the building you last remember having the item. If the item is not there, file an incident report with the officer. Be sure to leave a clear description of the lost item, as well as, a phone number where you can be reached.
- You may also contact the security officer located in the 916 S. Wabash building. We have a central location for items of value that have not been claimed within a few hours of being turned in to security stations.
- Please refer to emergency contact numbers to obtain the phone numbers to the security stations for all campus buildings.
If you've lost an item and it has been turned in to our office, we'll do our very best to ensure that your property is safely returned to you!
Found an item?
Be a Good Samaritan and turn the item in to a security officer located in any campus building.