Graduate Admissions

Additional Required Documents:

You're almost ready to begin classes.  However, before you do, there are a few things we need from you: 

Submit Your Immunization Records

Illinois law requires that all students born on or after January 1, 1957 who enroll at least part-time (6 credit hours or more) must prove that they have immunity from certain communicable diseases: diphtheria, tetanus, measles, rubella, and mumps. Proof of immunity must be on file at the institution the student is currently attending.

If you do not have a complete immunization record on file by the end of the eighth week of your first semester (not including the Summer semester) a registration hold will be placed on your academic record, and you will not be eligible to register for the following semester. For questions, or to find out where to send your records, click here.

Submit Copies of Your Official Transcripts (If Applicable)

If at the time you applied for admission you had not yet finished your bachelor's degree, then you must remember to ask your college or university to send us a final, official copy of your transcript once your bachelor's degree has posted. You will not be able to enroll in classes until we have received proof of your completed degree. If you're unsure of whether or not we have a final and official copy of your transcript on file, please contact us at 312-369-7260.