- ONLINE APPLICATION, with application fee
- SELF-ASSESSMENT ESSAY: Please use this opportunity to let us know more about your background, especially as it relates to your study of poetry. You may choose to discuss your potential as well as your preparation for creative and scholarly growth in a graduate program.
- TWO LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
- An OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT from any and all colleges or universities attended
- WORK SAMPLE: Applicants must submit ten pages of poetry. A poem may be more than one page, however, please do not put more than one poem on each page. The total should equal 10 pages. Written submissions should be typed. You will be able to upload either a .doc or .pdf of your work sample from within the online application portal.
PLEASE NOTE: You'll be prompted to upload a .pdf or .doc copy of your work sample from within the online application only after you've submitted the application for admission and paid the application fee.
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS must submit all of the above materials, as well as an official TOEFL score and a credential evaluation. Additional documents are required of admitted students. Please visit our International Students page for more information.