Graduate Merit Award
The Graduate Merit Award is for new students only and winners are selected based on merit by the department of choice during the admission cycle. Award winners are notified of their selection at the time that admission to the program is offered. There is no separate application for this award.
- For New Graduate students only
- Annually renewable in most programs
- Amount of the Award: $14,675, $15,150 or $15,900 (varies by department). Half of the award is dispersed in the Fall semester, the other half in the Spring.
- Must have completed the admissions application by the program deadline date
- Application Requirements: No separate application
- Questions? Contact the Graduate Office at 312 369 7260 or firstname.lastname@example.org