The Grants Office helps secure grant funding for operating college programs led by our full-time faculty and staff.
If you are a student looking for scholarships and grants, please visit Student Financial Services.
Columbia College Chicago is fortunate to receive numerous grants from corporate, foundation and government funders every year. To see a list of our grant funders, please go to Columbia College Chicago Grants Awarded.
If you are a new project director, we encourage you to call our office to set up an appointment so that we may assist you in planning your grant proposal from start to finish.
The Columbia College Chicago (CCC) Grants Office is designed to help you research, plan, write and manage your grants.
The Grants Office has information about the following:
- Information and deadlines for grant opportunities
- Assistance with prospect research and links to common funders
- Interpreting funder guidelines – matching your project to the funder’s interests
- Assistance with proposals from intent to submit (concept) to grant application
- Basic grant requirements – what you will need to include in your proposal
- Essential CCC information and common grant attachment forms
- Proposal sign-off information – who needs to sign what and when they need it
- Information about managing your grant and working with other CCC departments
- Links to grant writing Web sites
- A list of current CCC grant awards
CCC Funding Comes From
For more information and links, please go to Links and Resources.
Projects We Can Help You Fund
The Grants Office can assist in funding projects such as:
Projects We Cannot Help You Fund
The Grants Office cannot assist in funding projects such as:
On average, the grant approval, writing, and application process takes 8 to 10 weeks. Please allow time in your work plan for adequate preparation.
To begin, go to Planning Your Grant
If you have a question, please contact the Grants Office:
Office of Institutional Advancement
600 S. Michigan Ave Suite 400