How to get Your 1098-T Form
will be ready to view and print by January 31, 2013. Hard copies are mailed by January 31, 2013.
If you would like to print your form or if you misplace the hard copy that was mailed to you, please watch this video or follow the steps below to retrieve your form online:
- Go to the Website
- Click on "Access My Records"
- Enter your social security number and last name. If you have a PIN from last year enter your PIN. If you do not have a PIN skip it and press " Login"
- Now enter your first name, mother's maiden name, and your date of birth. Click " Next"
- If you did not have a PIN. You will need to create a PIN for yourself and enter your mothers maiden name. Your pin is four numbers of your choice. Click "Finish"
- Now you are in your record and will be able to view your specific information
If you have more questions about the Website
please contact the TCRS Call Center at 1-877-467-3821. Go to Tax Incentives
, for more information about the different educational tax incentives. If you believe there is a discrepancy on your form please go to Customer Service Options to contact
an SFS representative.