For Incoming Freshmen
The Achievement Award was established to recognize the exceptional academic achievement of incoming freshman students.
Priority Consideration: February 01,
Note: Priority consideration is given to students who are admitted and have completed the FAFSA by February 01, 2013
The Achievement Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Exceptional high school seniors entering for the first time in the Fall 2013 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Students who have been admitted to Columbia
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewable award amount:
- Academic achievement and financial need
Notification of the award:
- $5,000 to $12,000 per academic year
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2013. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org