Albert P. Weisman Award
for continuing undergraduate and graduate students
The Albert P. Weisman Award was established to provide support for the completion of arts and communications projects.
Deadline to Apply: January 21,
We are no longer accepting applications for this year.
The Albert P. Weisman Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Juniors, seniors and graduate students
- Undergraduates must have completed 60 or more credit hours by the end of the Fall Semester and be an enrolled student in Spring 2013 semester
- Graduate students must be enrolled for credit in the Spring 2013 Semester
- International students may apply
- Awarded specifically to support the completion of projects in all fields of communications
- $4,000 maximum (not to exceed 50% of total project cost)
Contact: Portfolio Center - 312/369-7280 or firstname.lastname@example.org