Bob Enrietto Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Bob Enrietto Scholarship was established to provide tuition funds, which will help defray the additional living expenses associated with the Semester in L.A. program. Scholarship award is based on academic achievement and is awarded to one recipient each semester. The maximum amount of the award is $1500 for the semester spent in L.A.
Deadline to Apply:
The Bob Enrietto Scholarship is open to:
- For Fall 2013 semester in L.A. - May 10, 2013 at 12:00pm (Extended Deadline)
- Full-time undergraduate students who have been accepted to the Semester in L.A. program
- Students who have completed a minimum of 80 credit hours at Columbia by the close of the Spring 2013 semester (at least 24 of which must have been completed at Columbia)
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
Though the Bob Enrietto Scholarship deadline is the same as the semester in L.A. application deadline, consideration for the Bob Enrietto Scholarship is contingent upon acceptance into the Semester in L.A. program. Award based on:
Notification of the award:
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org