Chelsea Laine Wells Fiction Writing Scholarship
for incoming transfer students
The Chelsea Laine Wells Fiction Writing Scholarship is open to incoming transfer students who intend on majoring in Fiction Writing.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed. We are no longer accepting applications.
The Chelsea Laine Wells Fiction Writing Scholarship is open to:
- Incoming transfer students who intend on majoring in Fiction Writing and plan to enter for the first time in Fall 2013
- Students able to submit creative samples of work in Fiction Writing
- Students with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who have a completed Admissions file that is received by the Undergraduate Admissions Office before January 15, 2013
- Students who demonstrate need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by January 15, 2013
- Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents
Please Note: It is not necessary to have been accepted to Columbia at the time you apply for this scholarship, though you must have a completed Admissions file received by Undergraduate Admissions by January 15, 2013.
Award based on:
Amount of one-year award:
Notification of the award:
- Academic achievement
- Demonstration of talent, ability, or accomplishment in Fiction Writing
- Financial need
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 15, 2013. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com