Chicago Drama League Retention Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Chicago Drama League Retention Scholarship was established to assist outstanding Theatre students majoring in Acting who have shown unusual promise in their work in the department.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Chicago Drama League Retention Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Students enrolled full-time as a declared Acting major
- Students who have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Notification of the award:
- Demonstration of excellence and promise in the Theatre department and financial need
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Theatre Department, Ed Mazzocco - 312/369-6103 or or email@example.com