Clarke A. Greene Memorial Scholarship for Entrepreneurial Spirit
for continuing undergraduate students
The Clarke A. Greene Memorial Scholarship for Entrepreneurial Spirit was established in memory of Clarke Greene, a former member of the Columbia College Chicago faculty, by the Greene family. The scholarship recognizes entrepreneurial spirit and outstanding academic achievement and in a continuing junior or senior Arts Management student.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Clarke A. Greene Memorial Scholarship for Entrepreneurial Spirit is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate juniors and seniors majoring in Arts Management
- Students who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement and aptitude in running a business
- International students may apply
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $1,850 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management Department, Keirstin Lincoln - 312/369-6535 or email@example.com