David Talbott Cox Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The David Talbott Cox Scholarship was established to recognize outstanding junior and senior level Theatre/Directing students.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
We are no longer accepting applications for this year.
The David Talbott Cox Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Continuing full-time full-time declared BFA Directing Theatre majors
- Students at Junior status or higher who have completed at least 12 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who have successfully completed a Directing II project
- Students who demonstrate an informed interest in directing, and show individual excellence, maturity, and commitment to creative excellence
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Notification of the award:
- Demonstration of artistic talent
- Academic accomplishment and financial need
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2013. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Theatre Department, Ed Mazzocco - 312/369-6103 or email@example.com