Eunice W. Johnson Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Eunice W. Johnson Scholarship will award scholarships to current Fashion Design or Fashion Business students at the sophomore, junior, or senior level. The scholarship is awarded annually to students who have demonstrated considerable achievement in the department, have significant potential to become successful in the field of fashion, and demonstrated financial need. This scholarship is intended to help defray tuition cost for one academic year.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Eunice W. Johnson Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Undergraduate students enrolled as full-time Fashion Design or Fashion Business majors who plan to enroll full-time in Fall 2014
- Undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit, outstanding achievement, and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Up to $6,000 (half awarded in Fall 2014 and half awarded in Spring 2015)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com