Evelyn, Charles & Lucian Carter Endowed Music Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Evelyn, Charles & Lucian Carter Endowed Music Scholarship was established by Warrick L. Carter to provide financial assistance to two outstanding music students. The scholarship recognizes a distinguished saxophonist and a distinguished pianist who are in their senior year at Columbia.
The Evelyn, Charles & Lucian Carter Endowed Music Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Music majors who have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who have distinguished themeselves in the area of saxophone or piano
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Notification of the award:
- Academic merit, talent, and financial need
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2013. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com