for continuing graduate students
The Graduate Fellowship was established to help defray tuition expenses for outstanding full-time graduate students at Columbia.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Graduate Fellowship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time graduate students who have completed a minimum of 9 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher
- International students may apply
- Note: Full-time Columbia College employees, Follett Graduate Award recipients, graduate students-at-large, or Laban certificate students are not eligible for the Graduate Fellowship
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $4000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com