Hillary R. Kalish Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
Hillary R. Kalish Scholarship was established to assist medically and financially challenged students in defraying the costs of tuition and fees while pursuing an undergraduate degree at Columbia.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Hillary R. Kalish Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full- and part-time continuing students who are medically and financially challenged
- Please note: Students demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Demonstration of motivation and persistence despite medical challenges
- Financial need
Notification of the award:
- Up to $3000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org