Jeremy Jefferies Hill Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Jeremy Jefferies Hill Scholarship was established to acknowledge the academic achievement and special accomplishments of outstanding senior-level students who major in Acoustics. The $2,000 award is made annually to one full-time student selected by the scholarship committee.
Deadline to Apply: March 01,
We are no longer accepting applications for this year.
The Jeremy Jefferies Hill Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate students in the Acoustics Program, within Audio Arts and Acoustics, who have successfully completed course 43-3325 'Acoustical Testing I'
- Students who have been a member or either the Acoustical Society of America or the Audio Engineering Society for at least one year prior to the date of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Notification of the award:
- Academic merit and financial need
- Initiative and commitment to the Acoustics program
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2013. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Audio, Arts and Acoustics, Dominique Cheenne, PhD. at firstname.lastname@example.org