Jim Jacobs Musical Theatre Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Jim Jacobs Musical Theatre Scholarship was established to provide support to Musical Theatre students as they enter their senior year.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Jim Jacobs Musical Theatre Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time Musical Theatre majors (BA in Musical Theatre or BFA in Musical Theatre Performance) who have completed between 80 and 96 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students able to demonstrate significant accomplishment, talent, or ability in Musical Theatre
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Notification of the award:
- Academic achievement, accomplishment in Musical Theatre, and financial need
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Theatre Department, Ed Mazzocco - 312/369-6103 or firstname.lastname@example.org