Michael Fryzlewicz Scholarship
for incoming and continuing undergraduate students
The Michael Fryzlewicz Scholarship was established to assist with defraying tuition and fee expenses for incoming freshman, transfer, and continuing students who elect to major in ASL-English Interpretation to pursue careers in the field of interpreting.
Deadlines to Apply:
- January 15, 2013 for Incoming Students
- February 01, 2013 for Continuing Students
Please Note: Applications will be available September 2012.
The Michael Fryzlewicz Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- ASL-English Interpretation majors
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher from current school of attendance
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Continuing students must be enrolled for at least 6 credit hours
- Incoming students entering Columbia College in the Fall 2013 semester must submit a complete admissions file by January 15, 2013. Please Note: It is not necessary to have been accepted to Columbia at the time you apply for this scholarship.
- Academic merit and financial need
- Maximum of $2,000 (half awarded in Fall 2013 and half awarded in Spring 2014)
Contact: ASL - English Interpretation Department - 312/369-7837 or email@example.com