Nena Ivon Honorary Fashion Award
for continuing undergraduate students
The Nena Ivon Honorary Fashion Scholarship was established to assist in defraying the costs of tuition and fees for Fashion Design or Fashion Business students who are at junior or senior level. This award is based on academic achievement, financial need, and creative ability within the student's major.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Nena Ivon Honorary Fashion Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Undergraduate students enrolled as full-time Fashion Design or Fashion Business majors who plan to enroll full-time in Fall 2014
- Undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - available after January 1, 2014.
- Academic merit and outstanding achievement
Notification of the award:
- Up to $2,840 (half awarded in Fall 2014 and half awarded in Spring 2015)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com