Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
for incoming transfer students
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship was established to recognize students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society and who have completed the Presidential Scholarship application.
Deadline to Apply: January 15,
We are no longer accepting applications for this year.
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is open to:
- Students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor society
- Students who have earned at least 17, but no more than 65, transferable college credit hours
- Students who have a completed Admissions file received by the Undergraduate Admissions Office before January 15, 2013
- Please Note: It is not necessary to have been accepted to the College at the time you apply for this scholarship
- Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Students who understand that they must enter Columbia College in Fall 2013 as a full-time students and maintain full-time enrollment
Note: This scholarship is also open to transfer students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society and entered Columbia during the Spring 2013 semester.
Award based on:
Renewable award amount:
Notification of the award:
- $6,000 ($3,000 awarded in Fall and $3,000 awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2013. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org