Transfer Student Scholarship
for incoming transfer students
The Transfer Student Scholarship was established to assist outstanding incoming transfer students defray the cost of tuition.
The number of awards each year varies and is dependent upon funding.
Priority Consideration: February 01,
The Transfer Student Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Outstanding transfer students who have earned no more than 60 transferable college credit hours from an accredited college, university, or community college
- Students who have earned high academic achievement from the college or university most recently attended
- Students who have a completed Admissions file received by the Undergraduate Admissions Office before February 1, 2013
- Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Students who understand that they must enter Columbia College in Fall 2013 as a full-time student and maintain full-time enrollment
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewable award amount:
- Academic achievement and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Up to $5000 per academic year
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2013. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com