for incoming freshmen
The Trustee Award was established to recognize the outstanding academic achievements of incoming freshman.
The priority consideration deadline has passed. We are no longer accepting applications.
The Trustee Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Exceptional high school seniors entering for the first time in the Fall 2013 semester
- Priority consideration is given to students who are admitted by February 1, 2013
Renewable award amount:
- Exceptional academic achievement, such as very high grade point averages earned through advanced-level coursework in a college prep program, standardized test scores that greatly exceed national averages, and leadership roles in national honor societies, etc.
Notification of the award:
- $2,000 to $5,000 per academic year (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring) for up to four years
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2013. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org