Café Meal Plan
Columbia College Chicago has partnered with the three campus Cafes: Harvester Café at 600 S Michigan, Studebaker Café at 623 S. Wabash and the Press Café at 1104 S. Wabash to offer students discounted meal plans. Through this partnership, students may purchase packages of meals at a discounted price of $5 per meal on a per semester basis. Upon receipt the Café Meal Plan Authorization Form, your Campus Card will be credited with the number of meals selected on the form and the cost of the meal plan is charged to your student account and must be paid in full along with all other tuition and fees by the due date. When purchasing your meal, present your Campus Card for payment and a meal will be deducted from your card. Unused meals are non-refundable and expire at the end of the semester.
The Café Meal Plan is intended to assist off-campus and commuter students with affordable meal options while attending classes at Columbia. This meal plan is not intended for on-campus residents and is not affiliated with the meal plans offered through Residence Life
. For more information about on-campus meal plans, please visit the Residence Life
You must have a valid Campus Card to participate in this program. To obtain a Campus Card, please visit the Campus Card Office
located on the 3rd floor at 600 S. Michigan Avenue during regular business hours.
You may choose one of the two meal plans offered:
- 40 Meal Plan – $200 for 40 meals per semester
- 80 Meal Plan – $400 for 80 meals per semester
For one meal, you may choose from the options below:
- Any breakfast sandwich with small coffee, tea or bottled water
- Any pastry item (excluding cupcake) with a small latte, mocha or small specialty drink
- Any sandwich, wrap, salad or two slices of pizza with a bag of chips or fruit and a choice of bottled water, can of sprite or coke
Students may cancel the Cafe Meal Plan within 10 business days from the date the meal plan is activated on your campus card. You will be charged for the meals consumed, at the rate of $5 per meal, when your cancellation request is processed. No cancellation requests will be accepted after 10 business days and the full cost of the plan will be charged.
Café Contact Information:
For questions regarding the Café Meal Plan, contact Nyle Fisher, University Café Manager.Phone:
To sign up for a Café Meal Plan:
If you would like to sign up please print and complete this form
Submit the completed Authorization Form to Student Financial Services using one of the options listed below:
- Drop off the form at our drop box located in our office at 600 S. Michigan Ave. Ste. 303
- Fax: 312-369-8436
- Mail: Columbia College Chicago, Student Financial Services, 600 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
- Electronic Document Submission: Visit our webpage for instructions to submit form online