Columbia College Book Charge program for the Summer 2013 semester is sponsored in partnership with the Campus Card Office and Student Financial Services. Columbia College Chicago Book Charge program is convenient and may be used to purchase books, supplies and any other items sold at the Columbia College Chicago Bookstore located at 624 S. Michigan Avenue. Watch this video
to learn more about the Book Charge program. The Summer 2013 Book Charge Program begins Monday, May 20th 2013 and ends Friday, June 7th 2013.
Columbia College Book Charge features are:
- Book Charge funds are credited to your Campus Card upon approval of a Book Charge Authorization Form.
- Unused Book Charge funds remain on your Campus Card and may be used anytime during your enrollment at Columbia College at all campus locations that accept Columbia Cash.
- All currently enrolled students are eligible to request a Book Charge.
- The Book Charge amount is posted to the student’s tuition account and must be paid in full along with all other tuition charges by the payment plan due date.
- The Book Charge Authorization Form is available only online on the Student Financial Services page on the Oasis portal.
Instructions to request a Book Charge:
- Login to Oasis
- Click on the Student Financial Services tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Book Charge Authorization Form link.
- The Book Charge Authorization Form opens with your name, ID number and date entered on the form.
- Select the amount (from $100 to $500)
- Read the terms and conditions and click the box to indicate your agreement to all of the terms listed.
- Click the Submit button.
Students will receive an immediate response after the form is submitted stating either a confirmation of approval or a reason for denial. Authorization Forms will be processed daily at 3pm and funds will be available on the Campus Card the next business day. Eligible students who submit the form after 3pm will receive their funds after 2 business days. Students who are approved for a Book Charge will receive an email at their Columbia College email account when the funds have been added to their Campus Card.
Students may receive only one Book Charge per semester.
Students who receive funds for books and supplies from outside agencies such as the Department of Rehabilitation Services (DORS), Veterans Administration or other Third Party agencies must submit a Billing Notification from the agency to the Student Financial Services Office in order to receive a Third Party Book Charge for the Summer 2013 semester. Third Party Book charges expire on Wednesday, June 12th 2013.
Student Financial Service
600 S. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605
Phone: (866) 705-0200
Follett Bookstore Gift Card
Another option for purchasing books and supplies is the Follett Campus Bookstore Gift Card. Gift cards can be purchased online at the Follett website. For more information, click here: Bookstore Gift Card. Gift cards can be mailed to the student or picked up at the Columbia College Chicago bookstore.