Tools to Manage Your Account
The Student OASIS Portal is an online information resource available to students 24/7 when they acquire a student ID number and password at Orientation. Click here
to login to the OASIS Portal, then click on the Student Financial Services tab at the top of the main page. The Student Financial Services page provides access to all of your student account information as well as up-to-the-minute announcements, organized under these main topics:
Your Columbia College Chicago LOOP
email account is one of our primary communication links to you. Student account and financial aid information, requests for documents, registration holds and other important notifications, specific to you, are sent to your LOOP
email address. Check your LOOP
email account often to ensure your financial plan is on track and avoid any potential obstacles in securing your aid and registering for future semesters.
Student Account Summary – After registration, you will have access to this planning resource which details estimated financial aid and direct educational costs such as tuition, fees, housing and meal plans. This summary is based on one semester's total costs and is different from the monthly e-bill.
The Student Account Summary includes the following information:
- Current address and phone number
- Enrolled courses
- Itemized tuition and fees
- Estimated financial aid, including loans
- Total payments credited to the semester indicated on the summary
for more guidance on understanding your Student Account Summary Financial Aid Awards
– This resource informs you about projected financial aid for a specific semester. Click on the link for each grant and loan listed to view the status of the award. Missing Documents
– This resource informs you of required documents that must be submitted to Student Financial Services in order to secure your projected financial aid award. My Account Balances by Semester Student Account Detail
- This resource shows all transactions posted on your student account by semester and the current balance due. Student Account Detail is updated daily throughout the course of each semester. Use this resource to view transactions posted to your student account between monthly e-bill statements.
- Our online billing, payment and direct deposit resource provides students and authorized payers with access to the following:
- View and print your monthly e-bill and previous e-bills
- Enrollment and cancellation of D2U Direct Deposit profiles
- D2U Direct Deposit transaction detail
- Enrollment and cancellation of Authorized Payers
- Credit card and e-check payment history
- Submit payments from a checking or savings account or by credit card
D2U – Direct Deposit
is the fastest and most convenient way to receive your refund and enrollment in D2U is fast, easy and secure.
Enrolled students have the option to charge their books on their Campus Card at the beginning of each academic term. During the start of each academic term, students may submit the electronic Authorization Form located on the Student Financial Services page on the Oasis portal. The Book Charge amount that you choose on the form will be added to your semester charges. There is a 24-48 hour processing time after which students will receive an email to their LOOP email account letting them know that their funds are available on their card for use at the Columbia College campus bookstore. Click here to learn more about the Book Charge program.
In-School Payment Agreement
An In-School Payment Agreement allows Financial Aid recipients and Third Party Payers to pay remaining costs in four equal installments using personal resources to cover charges. To apply for an In-School Payment Agreement log into OASIS, select the Student Financial Services tab, and select In-School Payment Agreement located in the Online Forms section. All In-School Payment Agreements are subject to review and submission of the form does not guarantee payment of account. Each month a balance is carried forward a monthly account maintenance fee of $20.00 will be charged until the account is paid in full.
To be eligible for an In-School Payment Agreement students must:
1. Secure all of the chosen Financial Aid Resources.
2. The balance of the agreement may not exceed $10,000 annually.
Students may apply for an In-School Payment Agreement beginning August 1 - September 30 for Fall enrollment and January 1 - February 28 for Spring enrollment. The agreement will be available on your Student Oasis Portal under the Student Financial Services tab during these dates.
If you are paying with personal resources then you do not need to submit a payment agreement form. Click here to learn more information regarding your specific payer identity.
Back to Top