Ways to Make a Payment to Columbia
The following are accepted methods to make out-of-pocket payments:
ACCESS TO CCCPAY
to access the system simply login to the Oasis Portal
and select the link Online Payment and Billing/CCCPay located on the Student Financial Services page.Authorized Payers (parent, spouse, guardian, third party) -
to access CCCPay, go to your Authorized Payer Login page
. Please be aware that you must be signed up by your student to access the system as an Authorized Payer. Please go to Authorized Payer
for more information.
for instructions on how to disable your pop-up blocker.
CCCPay Online Payment Options
Online E-check payment - One of the best features in CCCPay is the ability to make secure online payments that automatically debit a checking or savings account. To make an online payment via check, simply select "Make Payment" on the navigation bar of the CCCPay website and follow the directions on the screen. When an online payment is made by the student or an Authorized Payer, the payer receives a receipt via email with a confirmation number. All student emails are sent to your Columbia email account. Payments are posted to the student's account within one business day of the transaction.
Online credit card payment
- To pay by credit card select "Make a Payment" on the navigation bar and select credit card. Credit card use on CCCPay is limited to MasterCard, Discover and American Express. All credit cards payments require an additional service charge of 2.75% of the payment amount and will appear as a separate line item on your credit card statement. To view a record of online payments made to your account, select "Payment History" on the navigation bar. If you are an authorized payer
, you will only be able to view the online payments that you have made.
Payment by mail -- Personal Check or Money Order
To pay by personal check or money order, write the student ID number (located next to the student’s name on the bill) on the front of the check or money order. Print a copy of the bill from CCCPay
by selecting the PDF icon on the "View Accounts" screen. Mail the bill and payment to:
Columbia College Chicago
Student Financial Services
600 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60605
Payment at Cashier
Cash and check payments only are accepted at the cashier window, located at 600 S. Michigan Avenue, 3rd floor. Credit card payments are not accepted at the cashier but may be submitted online through CCCPay
Payment by Wire Transfer
Funds must be in US Dollars.
The bank issuing the wire transfer should notify Vivian Hernandez in the Accounting Department at Columbia College regarding the pending transaction at 312-369-7389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Payers are required to provide the following:
- Student Name and ID number.
- Payment Type: Tuition, Housing Pre-Payment, Application Fee or Conformation Deposit.
Non-tuition payments may be paid online:
for the online Payment Form.
- Undergraduate Application Fee - $35
- Graduate Confirmation Deposit - $450
- Graduate Deferral Deposit - $300
- International Undergraduate Application Fee - $100
- Diploma Duplication Fee – (view link on payment webpage for rates)
- Transcript Fee – (view link on payment webpage for rates)
- Credit Equivalency Application Fee - $100 * Library Fine
- Film Dept developing fee – (see Film Dept for rates)
- Photo Dept developing fee – (see Photo Dept for rates)