Step 1: Accessing your OASIS Account
- OASIS is the online portal to your account at Columbia College Chicago
- OASIS is used to access your academic record, your online “Advising Guide”, your student financial services information, And where you register for courses!
- To log onto your OASIS account you will need your Columbia student ID # and your Oasis Password. By default, your password is your six digit birthday in this format: mmddyy
- To learn how to navigate OASIS – we suggest you visit the "Learn Columbia" resources.
- HOMEWORK – Successfully log into your account at http://oasis.colum.edu If you have trouble logging in, contact OASIS User Support at 312 369 7788.
(Once you have verified that you can log into your account, continue to STEP 2)