Step 3: Transfer Credits & Evaluation
- If you are not transferring credits from another institution, please skip to STEP 4.
- Once your transcripts have been received and evaluated you will receive a “green evaluation sheet" from Columbia College Chicago.
- The evaluation will indicate how many credits were accepted at Columbia and whether or not your transfer courses will fulfill Liberal Arts & Sciences (LAS Core) requirements.
- If you wish to have your transfer credits fulfill requirements in your major, you will need approval from your major department.
- HOMEWORK – If you did not receive a “green evaluation sheet”, you can verify that your transfer credits have been accepted at Columbia by viewing your Academic Record on OASIS. If your credits have not been evaluated and accepted, you should visit the Office of Degree Evaluation website for more information.