- Presents four STUDENT STAGES of bands, musical theater, stage combat, and more.
- Highlights a headliner performance on the MAIN STAGE for an exciting show of community and celebration.
- Draws 30,000 GUESTS and is a vehicle for more than 75 SHOWCASES – screening, lectures, gallery exhibitions, webcasts, performances, and radio and television broadcasts.
- Incudes private PARTIES for seniors, alumni, faculty, staff, parents, and donors.
- Showcases the TICTOC performance art festival that shares site specific, time-based performance art with the Wabash Arts Corridor.
- Celebrates the GREAT CONVERGENCE, a performance vision that reveals the work of students and faculty and highlights Columbia’s signature brand of school spirit.
- Recognized in various arts, media and cultural publications, both print and online, as a CRITICS PICK feature.