How to get Your 1098-T Form1098T forms
will be ready to view and print by January 31, 2016. Paper forms are mailed by January 31, 2016.
To print your 1098-T form from the ACS website or if you misplace the paper form that was mailed to you, please watch this video or follow the steps below to retrieve your form online:
- Go to www.1098t.com
- Click on "Access My Records"
- Enter your social security number and last name. If you have a Password from a prior session, enter your Password
If you do not have a Password, follow the steps below.
- If you do not have a Password, leave the field blank and press "Login"
- Enter your first name, mother's maiden name, and your date of birth. Click "Next"
- You will need to create a four digit password for yourself and enter your mother’s maiden name. Your password is four numbers of your choice. Click "Finish"
- Your 1098-T forms are available to view and print by tax year.
If you have more questions about the www.1098t.com please contact the TCRS Call Center at 1-877-467-3821. Go to Tax Incentives, for more information about the different educational tax incentives. If you believe there is a discrepancy on your form please go to Customer Service Options to contact an SFS representative. For more infomation about Your 1098-T, please click here.