For Incoming Freshmen
The Achievement Award was established to recognize the academic achievement and demonstrated financial need of incoming freshman and transfer students who have completed one semester of college-level work.
Priority Consideration: February 01,
Note: Typically, scholarships are awarded to students who are planning to enroll for the Fall term
The Achievement Award is open to:
Award based on:
- high school seniors entering for the first time in the Fall 2016 semester
- transfer students who have completed less than 16 transferable credit hours and entering for the first time in the Fall 2016 semester
- Students who have been admitted to Columbia
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewable award amount:
- Academic achievement, such as high grade point averages and standardized test scores.
- Financial need
Notification of the award:
- Ranges from $1,000 to $11,000 per academic year
- Recipients will be notified through their Financial Aid Award Letter in mid-March. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org