For Incoming Freshmen
The Achievement Award was established to recognize the exceptional academic achievement of incoming freshman students.
Priority Consideration: February 01,
Note: Priority consideration is given to students who are admitted and have completed the FAFSA by February 01, 2014
The Achievement Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Exceptional high school seniors entering for the first time in the Fall 2014 semester
- Students who have been admitted to Columbia
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - available after January 1, 2014.
Renewable award amount:
- Strong academic achievement, such as high grade point averages and standardized test scores.
- Demonstration of financial need through a completed FAFSA.
Notification of the award:
- $2,500 to $11,000 per academic year
- Recipients will be notified via mail by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org