Al Parker Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Al Parker Scholarship was established to assist outstanding sophomore, junior, and senior Radio students in defraying tuition costs. This scholarship is awarded annually to one or more students who have demonstrated considerable achievement in the department and have significant potential for future creative development in the broadcast arts.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Al Parker Scholarship is open to:
- Sophomores, juniors, and seniors who plan to enroll full-time in Fall 2016
- Students who have completed at least one semester at Columbia as a declared Radio major
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Please note: Seniors graduating in Spring 2016 are not eligible.
Scholarship based on:
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $6,000 to one recipient; if there are multiple recipients, the award will be divided among the recipients.
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2016. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org