for continuing undergraduate students
The Alumni Scholarship was established to recognize the achievements of outstanding junior- and senior-level students, and to assist in defraying tuition costs.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Alumni Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time juniors and seniors who will have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher in their core concentration at Columbia
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Demonstration of achievement
- Academic merit
- Financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Ranges from $1,500 to $3,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.