for continuing undergraduate students
The Alumni Scholarship was established to recognize the achievements of outstanding junior- and senior-level students, and to assist in defraying tuition costs.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Alumni Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time juniors and seniors who will have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2016 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher in their core concentration at Columbia
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Demonstration of achievement
- Academic merit
- Financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Ranges from $1,500 to $3,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2016. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at email@example.com