Barbara Lazarus Metz Fellowship
for continuing graduate students
The Barbara Lazarus Metz Fellowship was established to provide assistance with tuition costs for an MFA student in the Interdisciplinary Book & Paper Arts program.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Barbara Lazarus Metz Fellowship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time graduate students in the Interdisciplinary Book & Paper Arts program who have completed a minimum of 9 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students able to submit a portfolio of work for review by the scholarship committee
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Demonstration of talent, ability, and/or accomplishment in Book & Paper Arts
- Financial need
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $2500 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com