Betty Garrett Musical Theatre Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Betty Garrett Musical Theatre Scholarship was established to assist outstanding full-time Musical Theatre students in defraying the cost of tuition and fees.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Betty Garrett Musical Theatre Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Musical Theatre majors; both BA (Musical Theatre) and BFA (Musical Theatre Performance)
- Students in their first year of enrollment at Columbia
- Students who have completed or are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- International students may apply
- Academic achievement and/or accomplishment in the Musical Theatre Program
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $2000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Theatre Department, Ed Mazzocco - 312/369-6103 or email@example.com