Bob Enrietto Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Bob Enrietto Scholarship was established to provide tuition funds, which will help defray the additional living expenses associated with the Semester in L.A. program. Scholarship award is based on academic achievement and is awarded to one undergraduate recipient each semester. The maximum amount of the award is $1500 for the semester spent in L.A.
- For J-Term and Spring 2015 semesters: October 24, 2014
- For Summer 2015 and Fall 2015 semesters: March 15, 2015
The Bob Enrietto Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
Notification of the award:
- Full-time undergraduate students who have applied to the Semester in L.A. program by Semester in L.A. application deadline. (October 24, 2014 for J-Term/Spring 2015 semesters and March 21, 2015 for Summer 2015/Fall 2015 semesters)
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who will have completed a minimum of 80 credit hours (at least 24 of which must have been completed at Columbia) by:
- the close of the Fall 2014 semester for J-Term/Spring 2015 applicants
- the close of the Spring 2015 semester for Summer/Fall 2015 applicants
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org