Carol Cohen Award
for continuing undergraduate students
The Carol Cohen Award was established to assist Design or Technical Theatre students with expenses related to research projects within their studies. Research expenses may include but are not limited to: conferences, workshops, study abroad, and research trips. The fund may also be used to facilitate other experiences related to the student's studies to help complete a project.
Deadline to Apply: December 01,
The Carol Cohen Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time Theatre majors within the fields of design or technical theatre
- Students who will have earned a minimum of 30 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2015 semester
- Students who have earned a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students enrolled in the Summer 2015 trip to Prague
- Clarity of the research project and academic achievement
- Up to $2000 (not to exceed total cost of the research project)
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com