Carol Cohen Award
for continuing undergraduate students
The Carol Cohen Award was established to assist Theatre Design or Technical Theatre students with expenses related to research projects within their studies. Research expenses may include but are not limited to: conferences, workshops, study abroad, and research trips. The award may also be used to facilitate other experiences related to the student's studies to help complete a project.
Deadlines to Apply:
- Spring 2017 Award Extended Deadline: January 6, 2017
- Summer 2017 Award: April 15, 2017
The Carol Cohen Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time Theatre majors within the fields of Design or Technical Theatre
- Students who will have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Clarity of the research project proposal and academic merit
Notification of award:
- Maximum of $1,000 stipend
Note: Award cannot exceed total cost of the research project
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by email.