Chuck Suber Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate and graduate students
The Chuck Suber Scholarship was established to assist outstanding undergraduate and graduate Business & Entrepreneurship students in defraying the cost of tuition and fees.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Chuck Suber Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Business & Entrepreneurship students who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at the time of application, with at least 12 credit hours from Columbia
- Full-time graduate Business & Entrepreneurship students who have completed a minimum of 9 credit hours at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate commitment to their chosen field
- International students may apply
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $1,500 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Business & Entrepreneurship Department, Keirstin Lincoln - 312/369-6535 or email@example.com