Chuck Suber Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate and graduate students
The Chuck Suber Scholarship was established to assist outstanding undergraduate and graduate Business & Entrepreneurship students defray the cost of tuition and fees.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Chuck Suber Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time in the Business & Entrepreneurship Department
- students who demonstrate commitment to their chosen field
- Undergraduate Business & Entrepreneurship students must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at the time of application, with at least 12 credit hours from Columbia
- Graduate Business & Entrepreneurship students must have completed 9 credit hours at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- International students may apply
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $1,500 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Business & Entrepreneurship Department, Keirstin Lincoln - 312/369-6535 or email@example.com